NOTE: In September, 2011, Revell Plastic Model Corporation re-released the Renwal 1/32 Atomic Cannon model, in the original packaging, as part of Revell's "Special Subjects Program". The kit is available on eBay, at online hobby stores such as Tower Hobbies and FreeTime Hobbies, and perhaps even your local Hobby Shop. Get your super-detailing 1/32 scale drawings for this kit, below.
And now, back to our originally scheduled broadcast...
My original AutoCAD drawings illustrate the left side, right side, front, rear, and top of the M249 Front Truck, the M250 Rear Truck, and the T72 Gun in the traveling mode, and one side view in the emplaced mode.
You can order PDFs (a printable electronic copy) of my Atomic Cannon drawings, in a variety of scales, by following the directions below:
1. Select the scale of the drawing PDF(s) you want to receive, from the list below, using the "Add to Cart" buttons. Smaller scale drawings fit on one PDF; larger scale drawings fit on two PDFs.
2. One complete set of PDF drawings costs $9.95, regardless of whether the set includes one or two PDFs. If you want to order different scale sets of the PDF(s), just click "Continue shopping" in PayPal and then click on the next "Add to Cart" button you want.
4. When I receive your payment from PayPal, I will email you the PDF(s) you ordered. The use of PayPal is free to the buyer. Your purchase is protected by PayPal.
5. You can give the PDF(s), on disk or by email, to any large-document print shop, such as Kinko's, and have the drawings printed on paper.
6. There are no shipping or handling charges. There are also no refunds, but I will do everything within my power to resolve any problem, to your satisfaction.
If you have any questions, please email me at:
Please see the drawing samples, below. If you wish to see a printable sample in PDF form, email me, and I'll reply-email you a sample PDF.
Please respect the copyright on the drawings. The PDF(s) you receive, and the print you make from it, are for your personal use only, and are not to be mass-produced. Thank you.